Monday, March 17, 2008

Party Time!



Saturday was M's birthday party and it was so much fun!  We had great weather and a wonderful time!  The kids all LOVED the Moonbounce and we were sooooo glad that we had it there. (My coworker was kind enough to lend it to us for the occasion...thanks Laura!!) We also had the special treat of being able to offer horse rides courtesy of the Berkeyheisers--how cool is that??--thanks guys!! :-) I think we ended up with about 17 kids which was wonderful and M had a blast!  Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate him with us!  I'm gonna try to add a slideshow of the party pictures so keep checking back!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Such a sweetie! I so wish I could have been there to celebrate with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said...PA/DE has some VERY nice weather in the summer months...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete